Saturday, June 1, 2013

GOODBYE SHANGHAI.....HELLO GUANGZHOU

                                                                                                                           Friday, May 31, 2013
We get ready and packed up to leave Shanghai today. I woke up early about an hour before the kids and Jeremy and I took a walk. The area around our hotel is so nice. It had rained a little and it was still crisp. It only got warmer than 60 degrees one day we were there so none of us were prepared for that. No jackets but lucky I brought Bella a sweater.
I walked about one mile to star bucks and back. Just trying to soak up the city and process what had just happened the last three days. I walked and was so thankful to be able to talk to my Savior even in China. How lucky we are that he is already with us. I thanked him mostly for touching her already to be so much more healthier than we could have ever hoped for. I truly see not delays of any kind. I hoped that he was proud of me and that I gave him enough praise and credit for being the one that accomplished this journey to others. This has been the best thing I have ever been through in my life. God is GOOD!
Helping MOM pack ......










Talking on the play phone that Ms Patti bought her.


Our view from our room. Last looks at Shanghai .







Our first home.....Room 9035


 At the airport waiting on our flight......

She has a check everything out....so curious .....so noise....
 First plane rise adn she did great....she loved eating noodles on the plane.

 Playing with GOO GOO while we are waiting....so funny that big brother.



we made it to the garden hotel......





 BEAUTIFUL ROOM



 Jeremy picked up the phone and said " I am a rich oil man form texas and I want it my way!" LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment