Wednesday, July 3, 2013

AUTO PILOT

I have to first say I am sorry for not continuing to blog after arriving home! It took us so many days to get back on OUR time and then Bella decided that she didn't want to sleep at night here. I thought I just may not make it but then I lived!  We got home on Thursday night and I don't really remember Friday and Saturday at all but Sunday we had to pull it together because Monday was her first apt with Dr. Philips. She really did good but we had to start getting caught up on shots. YAKS.... She did great even though they gave her two at a time in one leg. As soon as they stuck that yummy sucker in her mouth the tears were gone. We left and headed to Barksdale to have her added as Jeremy's new dependent and boy that was a full day. By the drive home the pain set in on the shots. And making it home was something like a mad car dash race. But we made it and lived. She ran fever all night and the next day so we are not looking forward to the next ones.

Weight 25 pounds

Height 35"

Getting ready for shots...... OH NO!

Lollipops makes everything better! Even big bad shots!


Dr.s are no fun but we are thankful for them.


NEXT CAME FATHER"S DAY!!! 
What a awesome day for Jeremy to celebrate his children and take Bella to church for her first Sunday. 
2013
She is doing so much better now having been home for three weeks now. She loves HOME, she loves to go don't get me wrong but she loves coming back! She thinks everything should be her way!! BOY! will her and I have issues in the future??? I do too! HA HA!! She really doesn't know how to "play" yet but she loves to dump all the toys out in her room. She is not having night terrors much at all anymore , which makes me very happy since I am her sleeping mate. She can now say Hello! Goodbye!Yellow! and I love you! Everything else is alot of "I don't know'? We are still bonding and working on communications. 


No comments:

Post a Comment