Monday, April 15, 2013

CARE PACKAGE!


BELLA'S SURPRISE BOX!!! 

We were able to send her a summer package, where it made it able to send her a few new dresses, shoes, hair clips and a stuffed animal of her very own. The most special part for us was that she will get her first ever family photo album of us! I received this email yesterday saying that our album was complete and showing us what was bought for her package. We were so pleased!! It also includes a letter from us that was translated into Chinese for here nannies to read to her and candy for them and her class mates.

I keep wondering which one of these sweet dresses will be her favorite? And which one will she be dressed in the first time I ever lay my eyes on her?  I hope is makes her smile so big! I hope that she loves her new little animal and I pray they let her keep it with her,maybe even sleep with it! But that's not for sure known at all there. I would give almost anything to see her face when they open that photo album and tell her that's her family. If she will even understand what it would mean for her nannies to tel her that these faces are coming to get you and take you home. Well I am sure she will never dream but I hope she feels love. My prayer is that she feels the holy spirit so strong coming out of that box that it blows to the little hairs on her face and even though she may not know the meaning, she knows it's something GREAT.                                        
  I told Jeremy I wish I was in that box and I was even jealous of my pictures going before me! 
In time .....In time..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment