Tuesday, April 30, 2013

AUCTION ITEM/ CHERRY BLOSSOM DREAMS

Cherry Blossom Dreams
This will be our very first item donated for our online auction to help us met our goal
to travel to China for our daughter the first of June 2013. 


Your daughters all would look so beautiful in this.

  2 piece- Flannel lounge wear set in a size 5.

Donated by : Red Thread Stitches Boutique


Please leave your bid amount and email address in a "comment" of this post. 
I will contact you by email on the morning after our auction cut off for this item. 
I then will send your information on to red thread after receiving your payment and 
they will mail this beautiful out fit to you directly. 


AUCTION WILL RUN : MAY 1 - MAY 14

Thank you so much for supporting my family and my daughter future.


2 comments:

  1. kimberlyvanwyk@gmail.com $30.00

    I'm going to place the first bid! Let's get this moving up for this amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to bid $50. Subsinker1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete