Monday, May 6, 2013

Garage Sale Fundraiser!

Wow! What a weekend!! Saturday, May 4, 2013 we had a huge sale to raise more money for Bella. All week last week I had people calling with donations or coming home to boxes stacked up at my front door. It was such a blessing and a feet all at the same time. 
I want to first thank everyone that made donations to help us with this. There was so many. I want to thank first thank my husband for being my right hand team player. So supportive and there to do any and everything I ask to get it all done, even when I only had 6 hours sleep in three days. 
Thank you to my very best friend  Carla,that heard desperation in my voice Thursday and ran to the recess , I never could have done it with out you. Thank you to my sweet new friend Lenora, that came and was such a servant. And always my old faithful, Ruthann! When ever I have something big going on in my life good or bad, your always by my side. I love all of you!!

BLESSED!!! Bella is so blessed and so are we being her parents. God poured out and with are sale plus surprise donations that day we raised $1742.00 Praise the Lord! We now have our ticket money waiting for go! Now we trust that God will provide our Orphanage donation for us to take with us before we step on the plane! I BELIEVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment