Sunday, May 26, 2013

CHINA

We made the trip so well! LONG ? YES! But for international travel it was smooth!  We stayed our first night at the airport hotel


 

 Jeremy getting the computer up and running, I was so stressed about that!! HE IS MY HERO! And Peyton this morning laughing at Chinese cartoons!
 NOTE to self!! Don't try to use flat iron for your hair in a different country!!!!!!!!!!! BRUNT the side of my hair off this morning!



We met our guide Sophie in the lobby today at check out. She had a van and driver to pick us up and take us to our new "home for the week" Hotel. It was one hour drive on the express. I have never seen so many "flats" in my life. There is only 23 MILLION people that live in this city! Crazy!
We checked in our hotel and then we went for a walk.... a three hour walk!hahahaa... She wanted to show us from the hotel where the stores , restaurants, and mall were located. We bought water for us and yogurt and orange juice for her. She took us to a family restuant, it looked like their home, called "Boai" it was so good. 


  
Jeremy ordered braised beef with bell peppers and side of fried rice, I ordered pinaple sweet and sour pork with a side of sauteed cabbage and soy sauce and Sophie orders two kinds of bread. One more salty like fried busicut and the sweet had something like pumpkin inside it. POOR Peyton he just wanted plain ole fried noodles LOL LOL well pain he didn't get!!! I can't even tell you actually what they were but I have to give him credit , he tried a bit but NO GO! He eat a few bites of daddy's rice and whet without! For the ones of you that know him , know that's a miracle! He is trying so hard. 


Headed to the Mall!


Peyton LOVED this, you stay on the side of the building and cameras caught you face like you are being tagged on face book and then change your face to a character on a video game.





 Peyton LOVES the big city .....Jeremy not so much! lol

 LOOK CARLA!! Sophie was so sweet to take us to the mall to find a Kingston store. So I think that were going to be good with the camera!


 Here is our home away from home and the first home our daughter will know of come tomorrow.

Our room is ALOT bigger and we have already got it all set up for her. 
Bella's bed by Momma 's.



Dad has BAD jet lag ....

And brother it gaming..... 
we will go to bed soon and early. BIG Day coming tomorrow. We will have to be ready dress, down stiars for breakfast and meeting Sophie before 9am. Sweet dreams if I can even sleep!

2 comments:

  1. So glad ya'll made it safe and sound! Praying Peyton gets something good do eat soon! LOL Relieved that your guide took you to a place to get the card for the camera...now waiting (not so patiently) to see Bella's beautiful face in her forever family's arms!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to my whole little family but hey it is finally growing my sweet little granddaughter.. Bella Kakaire I am kinda like aunt Car... I cannot wait to see that sweet face of hers with her family from America... West Monroe , La. We are still lifting ya'll all in prayer no sense in not having a running stream of prayers lifting ya'll up to the HEAVENS..we are doing good... Cooper has seemed to settle in pretty good but Now ole Dad has not got adjustable to Him, He does not want to take him out for me.. so pray about that part of the adjustment... Daddy gets use to Copper,He has been so use to just making it home. for Rest... I do understand that part...I tried to do the rest... Will stayed with us Friday night and Stephanie and Jonthan went on that Four wheeler Ride again... Finally Billy came and picked up Will to go on vacation to Tenesse this next week till next Saturday so it is going to be a very quiet week for me and dad.. and that is what He wanted and He Got... They are still saying the RV will be in the next few days and Tuesday everyone is getting effy .. again.. who knows it maybe one of the other sayings we have heard in the last few months... Your dad and Russel is planning to go to Alanta, Georgia Tuesday to cash in that part.... I and ya'll I know are tired of hearing it but I am kinda proud it is ours to Have... better than nothing... I want Dad and Jeremy to liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Life some... love ya'll and miss you so much... Tell me everything about Bella....our sweet heart.... Just so glad ya'll or their face and sound...
    Sounds like Peyton is having a good time but none with food... that could a quick fix to start your diet son.... I certainly have not had that good of a start... Send me a post card from China... that is ONE thing I forgot to tell you.... I am counting on you... Everything is good at home.. I hope to see a up date on here tomorrow... All aboutyoue Bella... everything about her.... lol... Glad to get the next email update.. love you papa and Khaki.... always....


    ReplyDelete