Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day!!

He is a CLOWN! Joyful and loving, if he think he can get a giggle out of you , well then watch out for it! He loves Jesus and always tries his best to do the right thing and his very best!

I had a wonder Mother's Day! My heart was full of joy! It such a honor and privileged to be his mom. I see the best parts of me in him and them so much more that's better. I'm so proud!
Now my heart is overwhelmed knowing that there is end in sight now for Bella to be home. I celebrated in my heart having two children somehow and holding on to each second of today being the last mother day ever  just having Peyton.  Bitter sweet. I always want him the feel he has a special place as our first but always grow to love his sister and his new normal be all that he wants. What am amazing gift God has given me today for Mother's Day. I cherish the son I have beside me and the daughter I will soon have! 14 DAYS!

2 comments:


  1. Hi to my children in China, I already miss YOU1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Children , so good to know ya'll have arrived in China, I cannot amagen the excitement knowing ya'll will Get Bella tomorrow. Dad said Sunday and I thought it had been changed to Monday... but it is all in our prayers... We are good Cooper is great... Cheapy was thrusty, but all is ok now...Oh your your rug was on the front portch when we got down here... The phone rings lesser if that is possible... Love and Miss you your Dear Mom and Dad Be safe and Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy! Tell Peyton to give His little sister a hug from her KHAKI...

    ReplyDelete